Parking:

Store Range:

Unit# A0031, Gf, City Centre, Haldia 721657, WB

Disguting staff of haldia branch
Aug 11, 2019 12:08 AM 3324 Views (via Mobile)

Parking:

Store Range:

I purchased a pair of shoes of woodlands from haldia branch almost a year ago. The shoes actual price was 6000 something, and i bought them in discount , at 2000 something. When i went there today to ask how the shoes can be kept soft like before( because they are now as hard as woods), the person at the billing counter who was the same person at the time of buying, behaved as if i m lying, i m nt the purchaser of the shoes, he repeatedly asked me to bring the shoes. I cannot understand what his problem was. I jst asked a simple question of how to maintain the shoe, and he repeatedly asked me take the shoes to him. These are the persins who r very sweet mouthed at the time of selling the product and when their target is fulfilled, they reveal their actual nature, red in tooth and claw. I feel so disgusting.

Woodland - Haldia