Wood craft footware : Not Good Shoes
Jun 14, 2017 07:17 PM 1193 Views (via Android App)

Hello friends , my next review is gonna be regarding this footware brand . This brand is very new in the business and this isn't too established till now . It has a long way to go when it comes to establishing a brand . There are so many new shoe brands in the market since the recent past years . I'm a fashion lover and when I decided to try out something new from the market , this one attracted my eyes . It has elegant looks , a quite descent range and the support from the customer care is also very good . But when it comes to the very product itself , the shoes aren't nice at all . The leather is of very poor quality and it loses it's colour and becomes black after a while of using , as it's clear from my picture . There are shoes which are very low in quality and are made from poor quality materials , which lessens it's durability . Thus in my opinion it deserves a 2 stars .

Woodcraft Footwear