Customer Service is not Good
May 25, 2017 10:12 AM 1243 Views (via iOS App)

Good morning guys, recently I have purchase leather shoes from Woodcraft Footwear. I want to share my experience with you.

Customer Service- The product of Woodcraft Footware is very bad. The quality of their leather shoes is third class and also the weight of these shoes is more than the normal shoes which is very disappointed me. The durabilty of these shoes is few month and price of these shoes is very high. And also there customer service is also very cheap, they did not pick the calls of the customers and many times there customer care number is not reachable. And also there is no toll- free number for complaints and suggestions.

Staff Courtesy- The staff of this Footware shop is very nice. They talk with everyone very nicely. And also the staff of its customer care service men are also very good. But now they are not able to solve the problems of the customers.

I will not suggest to anyone for purchase the leather shoes from Woodcraft Footware.

Thank You????