Handy:

Wonderchef

New Delhi India
Extremely poor support and service.
Jul 15, 2017 05:19 PM 1675 Views

Handy:

I need to share my audit on Wonderchef 63151726 Electric pot and I have bought this electric pot one year back and I thought to get ready tea for my relatives and I began setting it up is requiring more investment than anticipated and if the power is off it stops its operation in the center and the power utilization is likewise high.

The convenience is simple just yet we have to know the procedure of the working before buy just and the curls required ought to be acquired before as it were.

The toughness is less and the wire that is given to associate with the supply is less and the external layer is likewise warmed some of the time and the cleaning is troublesome and the weight is additionally high and the style and the plan are not up to the check and the operations are distinctive.

The administration and the help gave is extremely poor thus I thought to come back to that shop since it is not serving my need.

Wonderchef 63151726 Electric Kettle