Handy:

Wonderchef

Waste of money!
Oct 06, 2017 03:20 AM 2140 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

U study in college ( SRM University) near delhi. So I have to stay away from home, I brought this product last month. Its just a waste of money. It buy this product of I can easily cook maggi and other stuff but it never work properly. The major problem of this electric jar is over heating, sudden temperature change without any indication, difficult in cleaning and washing. The price is not worth it. The look of the model is nice and attractive stylish, but it is ceey difficult to operate for new user.

The company say it comes with 6 months replacement worenty but its all lie. No customer service is available.

The product need very much improvement in features and durability. There is no customer satisfaction in this product. I still want my money back of new product. Its very experience and no one should buy this product. I will never recommend anyone to buy this product.

Wonderchef 63151726 Electric Kettle