Handy:

My honest review on Wonderchef Electric Kettle
Feb 11, 2017 12:40 PM 2578 Views

Handy:

Hi friends,

I want to share my review on Wonderchef 63151726 Electric kettle and I have purchased this electric kettle one year back and I thought to prepare tea for my relatives and I started preparing it is taking more time than expected and if the power is off it stops its operation in the middle and the power consumption is also high.

The ease of use is easy only but we need to know the process of the functioning before purchase only and the coils required should be purchased before only.

The durability is very less and the wire that is given to connect to the supply is very less and the outer layer is also heated sometimes and the cleaning is difficult and the weight is also high and the style and the design are not up to the mark and the operations are different.

The service and the support provided is very poor and so I thought to return to that shop because it is not serving my need.

Finally, it is non-recommendable.

Wonderchef 63151726 Electric Kettle