Gurgaon India
A Wost Host Player or Domain Seller
Aug 03, 2017 05:48 PM 2178 Views

-My worst VIews-

I have used wix.com around 2 months to create a website & also purchased domain hosting from wix.

It was very worst Experience.I have purchased one of the domain by name of "best1choice.com" wix with thier hosting also and after sometimes I felt that WIX is working so Slow to create an normal websites and also WIx never remove WIX ads easily and that WIx ads performs so much on created website.

This is also a cause of iritation and feeling uncomfortablity with WIX.

Once I decieded to move on GoDaddy then again WIX started play their game and till now WIX have not changed the Hosting name of my purchased domain by WIX

-Service & Support-

During the work of my website many times I required service instructiona and wix support team fix the bugs and issues but Service & Support team always follow the non-contactable contact details or they build new things to hide their bad service and support.

-Information Depth-

Yes, Wix.com website is having the most for normal help but whenever you required any addition help due to less informaion then you would be hassle it.

I could not see a wix website that looked like a professional or really attracting. Wix created website always look & feel like a old creation by an unprofessional person .

WIx need to FIx this issue first as market place always ask for result first which is not having on WIX.

-Content-

The same issue the Wix website look like an very old mantained website which is not covered in good things or content . Many things has been cleared in content FAQ and about us but seriously it doesn't work if you are having any sucessfull websites with professional or attractive look.

Wix should improve their content and also to required to change the old views of their website or created websties.

Still wix is performed on Flash while another competitors websites are moving in new new things to attract their visitor and to serve them a nice service.

Wix need to work on this .

-USER Friendlly-

Ofcourse not, This website is not so good to create a website or to buy a domain or hosting or anything and also as per user friendly or customer support this Wix has not performed good.

So it's not user friendly website.

Wix is also a very expensive site which is not so performing his compatibility.

-Time to load-

Wix websites work or load very slowly and the speed of this is never been expected by most of peoples as well information feeded websites also never took so long time to load but WIx do.

I will never recommend to go with wix.om

Wix.com