Pune India
Anyone can make thier own Website with Wix
Nov 25, 2018 08:12 PM 908 Views

I have purchased Wix premium website and for almost 1 year, I am using a Wix website. It is a very user-friendly, easy to operate a website. During customization, I did not require, coding knowledge. I observed, that I can tweak it according to my expected design. It has all features, including Blog, e-commerce plugins, and it is designed to be displayed on mobile and computer equally.

The only flaw I could find in Wix site is, its cost is higher than WordPress. Although not too high, it is indeed justified, as I observed that, Wix has a more user-friendly interface, readymade templates, and SEO compatible web content in one and single premium. Whereas WordPress is free, but one can save the cost, only when he is already expert in WordPress, or he is willing to spend his valuable time in understanding the WordPress programming. Also, Readymade plugins available on Wordpress, bear the certain cost. If we summarise, If we want to develop WordPress website, having similar features of that of Wix website, it would take the almost same cost.

Wix.com