A most thief website which will loot your property
Dec 11, 2017 07:04 PM 1952 Views (via Android App)

Hello guys me prakash. I will share my experience about wix. I will tell you abot 2 parts

1) Website design warning scam: -

I didn't sign up on wix.com website. I was sent an email from wix. They will pressure you in by creating in login for you. And you will get welcome email. well, I knew, I did sign up for wix. And filled all my information on wix. And also filled payment gateway. Recently 1 OTP came on my mobile and the wix also showing a blank underline for fullfill the OTP. I thought that OTP was only for account confirmation but that wix cut my money and gave me a domain name for 1 month. So guys this is my experience.

2) The richest website: - Wix is available for free for as long as you want. But if you require professional features like domain name or priority support you have to choose one of their 5 primium paid plans. Which I didn, t. Which are ranging from Connect domain to VIP. And the VIP is only availabe for US only. Is this some kind of gaming/jocking just tell me wix. And the cheapest ad-free plan with a custom domain name cost $10/ above 660 Rupees per month. Wix just tell why the price is to high.

Guys my openion is Go dady/ Bigrock. Just 99/year.

Wix.com