Calcutta, India India
Very Useful but not at all.
Dec 15, 2017 10:24 AM 1043 Views

I love websites and I wanted to make my own website last year and after a month I just finished my dream and made it reality. I found Wix through some YouTube videos and I started my dream. Now I am using this from 8 months and it is very useful for me but in some conditions I am very disappointed about that. Now I have 3 different websites and one of them is a premium because online store needs a Premium account and a monthly subscription. There are lots of features in Wix and some of them are premium(I mean you need to pay before using them) but the free features are also very useful. The UI is very simple and easy to use and there are Thousand of variants available in theme section. I also love their Tools but there are also some Cons, The websites those are made with Wix took a long tome to load and their service is very poor. I like Wix but not at all.

Write a Review on Wix.com