Salary and Benefits

CEO Rating

A-1, Sector 3, Noida 201301, UP

India
Worst experience ever
Jul 08, 2017 02:31 AM 11224 Views (via iOS App)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

I joined wipro in the year 2011 as a fresher. From the training period I found it is a dream job for me. As soon I was hired, team leader used to give loads of work. Even if We complete 80 percent of work, We use to get abuse from the team leader. Though they are professional and experienced, they are not very interested to share thier experiences and skills to the juniors. I used to work us 14-16hrs in a day.

There is no fixed holiday, even in my holiday period I used to get calls for rejoining again in the mid of my holidays. The salary structure is good, they provide drop and pickup facilities in my city but the work pressure they used to provide, it takes out the peace from my life. The collegues are good, they are supportive, but working atmosphere is competatitve and career growth is very difficult under such pressure. I had bad experience in Wipro.

Write a Review on Wipro BPO