Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Wipro BPO is very good company to work. It's very big organisation and the company campus is awesome. Wipro provides good salary package with transport facility. Here is very good chance for career growth.

I worked with Wipro and I had great experience. I still remember my employee code that is 600319. I got 2.52 lakh PA salary package.

I do not know about all but my trainer and manager was very nice person and helpful. Wipro has a good culture and excellent work environment. If some one is working hardly and smartly then he or she might get a chance to be promoted as I have felt.

On the first day, we got free meal from the company. Management and administration is excellent.

Company has Gym inside the premises and its like Gold Gym. That means, you can maintain your health and body. We must be fit to work in BPO as in BPO we have to be flexible in shifts and Wipro takes care of that.

Due to my health issue I resigned from Wipro and now I will go again for interview.

Thank you to see my review. Have a great time!

Write a Review on Wipro BPO