Salary and Benefits

CEO Rating

A-1, Sector 3, Noida 201301, UP

Delhi India
Not enough growth options
Jun 15, 2017 03:17 PM 9710 Views (via Android App)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

I worked at WIPRO noida office. I was assigned in TalkTalk process. Its a UK based process. I joined as an undergrad. Monthly salary was 10.5k inhand. While the graduates who did the same job had 15.5k in hand salary. Working hours were harsh. One was required to work for 11 hours with an hour break.

There is a lot of senior-junior in this. Seniors will tell you to do a work, and you have to do that.

Many were on the same designation since the last 3 years, no promotion. The favourites of the seniors were promoted fast. There is no job security. If the process is gone jobs are gone.

There was a little annual increment , but the salary looked like the same. You have to fight for leaves in this office.

I joined in feb 2016 and resigned in july2016. Salary was not fair , some undergrads with no experience like me got 12.5k in hand.

Wipro BPO