Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

+91-7829463510

Radiant bouquet actually brightened the occassion
Sep 02, 2015 01:59 AM 23743 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

I was searching for a midnight delivery site of bouquet for Bangalore city and trust me guys I compared almost all the websites for the same delivery and came to the conclusion that Winni website id giving at the BEST price. So I made up my mind to order from here only. But I got a little late and website was not showing me the same day delivery date.

But their customer support person was so helpful he made me delivery possible and helped me a lot with his directions. I really appreciate that. I ordered Radiant Wishes A basket of 10 Red and 10 White Roses but I was worried about the quality of flowers, will they look good or not.but when my friend sent me the photograph of that bouquet, I could not stop myself from writing this review.

It was as good as I could have expected. Delivery was around 11.30 p.m as it was a midnight request. everything for me turned out to b best.The photograph is attached. Thank You winni:)

Winni.in