Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

India
User friendly operating system
Feb 29, 2016 12:04 PM 3807 Views (via Android App)

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Windows 7 is one of my favourite operating system. I like this operating system very much because it is very user friendly. And now a days I am using Windows 10 but before that it was Windows 7.I found that window 7 much better according to me than Windows 10 because it is very user friendly anyone can use it, it is very responsible also.

Windows 7 is among the most popular operating system , many of us are using Windows 7 still now due to its goodness and simlicity.

Windows 7 is equipped with all the basic tools that you need from Windows Media Player to Adobe Photoshop and everything that you need to do your day to day performance.

Every application and Internet run smoothly on Windows 7, it also optimise better RAM so that most of Ram are free for other operation.

So overall I find Windows 7 is very good operating system for everyone, due to its fluidness and simplicity.

Windows 7 Enterprise