Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Can't imagine this is Microsoft Product
May 15, 2011 01:13 PM 4192 Views
(Updated May 15, 2011 01:14 PM)

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

As my company laptop had problems, got a new better one from my company. It had Windows 7 Enterprise edition with it. Was excited about it as I was migrating from XP to Windows 7. Initially, felt this is the most user-unfriendly OS among all Window's OSs. Since it was not even a week, felt that once I get used to this, I might like it.

Now after more than 4 months of usage, I feel this OS is a crap and released by MS without proper testing. I wonder if this is a Microsoft product.

There are no positives as compared to XP but hell lot of -ves.

-> If you use "hibernate", "stand-by" options, be ready to see the "blue-screen" as the system crashes very frequently

-> Never ever try to report this to Microsoft. It will waste some more time of yours without even sending any info to MS

-> We need some other search option to find and understand "search files and folders"

-> Hangs every now and then very inconsistently.

All in all, if you have an option to continue with XP, please do so. Do not migrate to Windows 7 thinking of any better convenience.

Windows 7 Enterprise