Help Functionality:

Not recomended.
Feb 22, 2017 11:09 AM 1467 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Even my laptop was updated with the brand new Windows 10 update, to be honest I was very much happy to get the update and was restless to use it for the first time. Well the interface, the performance was all up to mark, and I was very happy with it. Even I started to flaunt it to my friends when the challenge came running some games that I would not mention over here. It actually failed to run few of the games, but all the software that I use on regular basis are supported but I doubt on other software. The inbuilt windows defender is far better than any other antivirus, the all new groove music app is cool with amazing sound quality, the multiple desktop for personal use, tab view is available, the all new action center or the notification panel with many options are also the main features.

In total I'm 70% happy with this update because I don't play games a lot on laptop or desktop, so games not supportive on windows 10 doesn't bothers me, I will rate this windows 10 4 out of 5.

Windows 10