Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Tough enough...
Apr 07, 2017 11:46 PM 1077 Views (via Android App)

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hello Friends,

windows 10 is the latest operating system by microsoft. Microsoft says that  it is the best ever OS but thats not true because it has many demerits like it is very difficult to stop automatic updates as it can suck all ur internet data And it will also stop u to install other softwares or drivers it pop up as do not install this program it may harm ur computer these are the common demerits. Updation never update expectations. Its damn! Difficult to handle this properly. The version is better but not that idol one what it suppose to be. Therefore being honest I will advise you strongly to make refuse of using Windows 10. I also face many troubles. My problems have been solved because of my friend. He helped me a lot. Many of my friends still cannot use this easily. So, most of the people do not want to use this because of its hardness.

Thanks.