Help Functionality:

BEST PRODUCT EVER BUT NEED SOME CHANGES
May 11, 2018 11:30 AM 588 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I am a technical person and I my career is also in IT. As I used many operating sysrtems such as linux, unix, window xp, 7, 8, vista and 10. Windows ten by microsoft is the product which is really great and having end number of funcitonality. If we need any help on any phase we can go to help and search for the answer.

This windows is very user friendly because every internal application is similar to older versions but just a some new updations are occured moreover theme and security is amazing.

Windows 10 is the most secure operating system of microsoft products.

Features like advancement in browsers, applications, properties, configurations, shortcut keys, security etc. makes it more advance.

service and support is always available for us by microsoft we can contact them by customer care number or email.

Installation is not  a big issue. a common person who uses a computer and have installed windows 7 or 8, can easily install it.

But I reco, mmend microsoft to make a change that updation that occurs everyday or many times should be not like t

Windows 10