Help Functionality:

Windows 10 Not a best ever
Jun 21, 2017 10:46 PM 2216 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Windows 10 was the one of the best os that had been released by microsoft. It look awesome and the features of the windows 10 really looking good. Usually the services of microsoft is nice than the others. This os is user friendly. But the main thing is that since it many features it need lot of ram to operate. Which makes the system very slow. The get updated automatically and which causes the installation of some malwares. Wjhich affect the system. I had installed windows 10 in my computer and it get repaired for many times due to malware. And since I am using big editing softwares the system gets slow. And so I was finally installed windows 8.1. But I prefer you windows 10 it can perform well when you are not using a pirated os. Buy a new os there will not be any problem. But you must have atleast 4 gb of ram. I think windows must update and overcome of the problems in windows 10.

Write a Review on Windows 10