Help Functionality:

GOOD OS!
Jan 22, 2017 04:16 PM 1170 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I'm going to share my true experience with Windows 10. I'm using the Operating System now and I'm happy with this. But, this OS is good as well as bad in many expects. In Windows 10, there are a bunch of good features and its look is mind blowing, it seems very cool and it has its own Store as well in which we can download many apps and game that we likes. The new feature of Cortana is also available now which acts as our Personal Assistance. Cortana in Windows 10 is very useful as it helps me in finding answers of many questions and also reminds me many things. But some bad features of Windows 10 are also there as many times the store stops working and also the start menu stops working. Store do not works when we create a new account in this OS. So, this OS is good and bad in many expects. You can decide whether you would like to get this OS or Not.

Write a Review on Windows 10