Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Gorakhpur India
OMG ! The new features are amazing.
Feb 22, 2018 12:03 PM 8196 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hi Folks,

This is 10 and this is just amazing and just works amazing for you and all the apps which come preinstalled are amazing not only this much many more things await you on this on the Microsoft Store.

Guys till the half of 2017 I was just using the old 8.1 version of the windows although it was cool but could not match the standard of this new one and trust me the thing I found on this is amazing.

Not to forget the Cortana support helps in searching and making your work just easier. You'll love the simple user interface as an android.

The store here is amazing and anything you want can be found over here as the google play store.

By the way, I forgot to tell you that I am using Windows 10 professional in my Dell Inspiron 15 series and it just works amazingly. by the way, I am just putting forward the specs your computer would need to install this version on your PC.

Processor: at least 1ghz

RAM: 1 GB for 32 Bit and 2 GB for 64 Bit.

Hard Disk Space: Microsoft people say its 16 GB but I would recommend 52.

Graphics Card: Microsoft DirectX 9 with WDDM driver.

And internet access.

Just Took half an hour to install it and I heart it.

Service support is very good if you have a genuine version.

Write a Review on Windows 10