Help Functionality:

Rich Software...
Mar 26, 2018 09:14 PM 741 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Microsoft Windows 10 is now the biggest selling software in the world. I have just bought a laptop and saw the functionality of Windows 10 and I found it really incredible. I loved the theme of Windows 10. The main reason for Windows 10 to be a better software than others is its speed. I must say Windows 10 has improved gaming features than other versions of Windows. This time Windows has separated its settings app and control panel and trust me it's really easy to handle. But the bottom line of Windows 10 is that it fall creators update continues Microsoft's winning formula for improving its OS incrementally, adding new design, apps, and functions that benefit its users without disrupting their productivity. There are many new features added in Windows 10 like Video editing in the photos app, oneDrive files on demand, My people, mixed reality viewer and mixed reality for paint 3D and ransomware protection.

Windows 10