Help Functionality:

Should I update my windows 8/8.1 to windows 10
Jun 03, 2017 07:13 AM 1253 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

No. There are many reason behind this which I tell you in this review so read carefully:

(1) I have a Dell Inspiron 5000 series laptop which comes which windows 8.1 which is free to upgrade so when I get

windows 10 I am very excited to update my windows so I update my windows 8.1 to winodws 10.

(2)After update 2 to 3 days every of my software "stop working" and too many errors are coming when I run any of the software.

(3)When I try to repair one problem I get another problem very early. I am very angry with this and I think that I should again go with windows 8.1 but I don't do this because windows 10 take my 10GB of data of approx 1000 rupees on these days so I don't want to go back.

(4)Sometimes drivers are not working.

(5)Sometimes taskbar contains unknown icons which are useless and we can't remove them easily.

(6)Many thinks are uninstalled from your PC if you update to windows 10.

(7)Sometimes touchpad stopped working and .dll files are missing error is the worst error because it is very difficult to find that .dll file and place it to right place.

(8)Only good think is windows 10 get some basic updates in very few days.

I am hopping that very early windows get a brand new update like windows 11, windows 12 so I can update and leave that windows 10.

So if you have new laptop or PC which initially work on windows 10 then don't worry but if you have a old version then please don't try to update because you can't solve its issues and problem.

Windows 10