Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Surat, India India
Most used operating system in the world
May 20, 2017 04:21 PM 1264 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I used two product of Windows 10, one is windwos 10 Home, and professional. Best feature I saw in professional series, most of professional series used by developer, So this series is best for developer and also easy to use and user friendly apart from windwos 8.1 professional series. And also I saw microsoft was changed the windwos update screen and time taken for update. In windwos 8.1 its taking so many time to install 2 Gb updates but in windwos 10 its doing in small time and I love this speed and also for my user. Its booting time was also very fast ever than windows 7 and windows 8. And Also I saw microsoft was doing really good job in cortana in the update of 1607, its very fastto listen in login screen and in desktop. And microsoft edge finally replace the internet explorer, how fast is that apart from chrome and mozila, I was fan and right now I most used edge. I forget about start screen, its back baby and I miss for that and I relly happy for start screen is back in power. Also have central notification center for all the notfication of softwares and updates, but sometimes its irritating. I called service center of microsoft regarding installtion error and he was solved in minute and also repsonce time was very good. I used this product from last 1 years and here is no problem was found, so I will wait for the next version of windows.

Write a Review on Windows 10