Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Cheap rate and cheap connection
Nov 26, 2010 12:25 PM 3942 Views
(Updated Nov 26, 2010 12:43 PM)

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I shifted to my new house in Selaiyur, Chennai. I wanted a affordable broadband connection and I took Wi5 after seeing their big promises. My used id is C4517448. I took for six months for which I don't need to pay Rs.1500 installation fees. I was getting very less speed in the morning and evening times. After three months I was not able to even browse and there was around 50% packet loss in these timings. After repeated calls two persons came after around two week. They were not able to solve.

Again some other team came and they also did able to solve. Again the area manger came and he also not able to solve. I got from the service people that this connection is in sharing basis and cannot be solved until the bandwidth is increased. So I asked for refund. The customer care told me that I will get the refund amount within two weeks and I stopped using it. But its been almost two month there is no information from them. I called several times. When ever I call them they used to tell that they don't have any information and will call within two days.

I strongly recommend not to go for this type of cheap connections.

Wi5 - Wireless Broadband