Internet Speed:

Wi5 is really Hi5
Dec 17, 2010 03:05 PM 5649 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I am staying in Ashok Nagar, Chennai. I took Zylog Wi5 connection in April 2010 with 1mbps unlimited plan for Rs. 899+tax. I paid for six months in advance and saved Rs.1500 on installation charges. My user id is A8243317. As I am staying in an apartment I could not get the signal from the Access Point. So, A customtakeouter Premises Equipment(CPE), a small receiver box had been set up at the top of my building to get better signal.

On day 1 the speed was 950kbps, even on today(December 17, 2010) the speed is between 940-960kbps. After the completion of six months I haven recharged my connection for next three months and got a bonus period of 10 days. The maximum no of days I had problem with the connection is 4 days between 13/11/2010 to 16/11/2010 due to server problem at the back-end, and they assured me to extend the validity for the 4 days on which there was no connection.

I don't know what kind of problems other customtakeouters are facing, but as far as I am concerned, I am totally satisfied with their service. In another review one person wrote that wi5 customtakeouter care people are not giving complaint nos. to customtakeouters. But it is not true. Every time when there is a problem with my connection (VERY RARE) I call customtakeouter care and lodge complaint with them and get the complaint nos. like SU10062206, RK10111317.

I don't know how far the other customtakeouters' accusations about WI5 is true. I am totally satisfied with their service and I give 100/100 for their service, whether it is regarding to speed or service.

If you have any further enquiries, you can send a mail to me at: gt_pugazh@yahoo.com

Wi5 - Wireless Broadband