Internet Speed:

Low Bandwidth
Dec 22, 2011 04:04 PM 2034 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I am using WI5 broadband 1MBPS plan for past 6 months and most of the time connection is poor.

these people using intranet connection and says it as broadband. They have 16MBPS downlink and share it for the users(customers) when sharing increases , speed decreases. I don't know how do they do it.

Starting from 4Pm - 11pm the connection won't respond to even open Google page. I called the local dealer as well as the customer care but no use..the service men came and took some screen shot and went away , I called him afterwards and asked wat happen to my problem then he simply replied that".They have been requesting the corporate office for increase their downlink speed".

So please guys don't go for Wi5 broadband and if you have no choice buy a basic connection at least save your money.

My recommendation is don't go for WI5.

Wi5 - Wireless Broadband