Internet Speed:

Truly a Shame in the name of ISP
Jan 17, 2012 08:12 PM 2322 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Wi5 truly is a shame in the name of all ISP. The only way they attract customers is by their truly unlimited plans. But considering the amount of downtime they have every week its just a good for nothing hopeless and totally worthless ISP. And more notably the downtimes occurs more on weekends when the need for net is more.

In terms of horrible service it has a class of its own. They take days sometimes weeks to resolve issues. Who cares if they have a customer care to take calls.

Try calling them and see how many times they pick up. Their customer care number even stays out of range and switched off. Their toll free number just keeps ringing and never pick up. Luckily if they pick up your call and generate a complain number, it's worthless as they don't take action on time. They even close complains with flimsy reasons.

They have wasted my time on multiple occasion. The regional office calls up tells they'll be sending someone to fix my connection but they come only after 2-3 assurances of coming. As I stay bit far from my office I have to leave my work and come home hoping that they'll be resolving my issue. But shamelessness unprofessionalism has no bounds when it comes to a company like Wi5 which is driven by no values. In-spite of explaining every time about my problem they still keep wasting my time giving false assurances.

Well I'm writing this review using my phone modem connected to gprs coz my wi5 connection is down since saturday and yet no signs of getting fixed even though its Tuesday night. A warning to all people who want internet for personal use.stay out of wi5 for your own good. If any corporate user is reading this review then be sure not to take wi5 ever. It'll be the doom for your company.

I HATE WI5. YOU ARE THE WORST ISP ON EARTH.

Wi5 - Wireless Broadband