Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Just a name, no connection
Jul 11, 2011 11:38 AM 2845 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I bought the connection for my parents on the 9th of June, the technicians came home, set it up, it worked beautifully.... till the technicians left! I called up the customer care, I myself am a technician and know how to sort out wireless issues but I couldnt fix it... the technicians came over, it worked without them having to do anything, it worked beautifully again... till the technicians left!!!! They informed me its related to my computer at home, I changed the Operating system on my machine, same issue... again the technciian came, it worked fine and again it stopped once they left... I got another machine... no fix, the technician came again... everything again worked fine...

Obviously, only till they left.. in 15 days time, I called the call centre atleast 10 times, I called the technicians directly atleast 20 times, I have asked for a refund since day 1 but they only said they will fix it... the internet never worked, we couldnt even open 1important email... after threatening them multiple times, I finally get a call from them stating I would get a refund... but guess wat, thats a partial refund... they are not giving me a refund for the modem and are deducting 350 rupees since we had the connection for 9 days????!!!!! thats outrageous!!! For all I care, they should be giving me a refund for all the calls I made and the mental stress I went through!!!

Wi5 - Wireless Broadband