Eid_ul_Fitr_2020

Music:

Cinematography:

New Delhi India
Bored movie
Jan 30, 2019 02:44 PM 643 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jan 30, 2019 02:47 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

"why cheat india "here comes out why cheat india and his people I hate movie when I go to cinema to watch this movie so I was very exited for it but after I watching it regular 30 min then I had fully bored how can I say it is good movie no never why film makers are cheating to all viewers I dont know.but really yar I cant watch it again in my life according to me its worst movie for me sorry but it is.

But if I say about its song so I really like 2 songs from this movie they comes out.phir mulakat and 2 other is little bit better so overall its songs nice but movie is not better to watch but if you are emraan hashmi fan so well I want to say about emraan hashmi so he played a very good and confident role in this movie and he looks in every moment very energetic in all scenes so emraan hashmi played role better but story does not satisfy me I cant say anything because every fan loves his favorite actor /actress so the result comes out its boring movie by my side.

I want to say why cheat india.

Why Cheat India