Others

Meerut India
Long lasting battery
Aug 07, 2015 05:59 PM 6987 Views (via Mobile)

The best one starting  at a very low rate of 2221 and going for 8100 rupees. When soon I see that while working over computer.

I have to write a lot and due to electricity  problem  my work  sometime not being saved and again I have to go for such a heavy notes again.

Then while surfing over Internet I got an advertisement of Whirlpool Ups then I can't wait and click over that advertisement  and after few days I purchased the same one even I m using it since last 1 year and not having a single query.

The input voltage is 90_270 v. The typical recharge is depending on the external usage of battery, with the weight around 9-10 kg.  It is really a genuine product and you will not going to fed up from this.  I really recommend to go for such  a big  and renowed brand and such brands have faith over society and you can buy it without any hesitate.

Whirlpool UPS