Others

Jajpur India
Worst product do not buy.
Nov 18, 2017 01:16 PM 1045 Views

Hi, this is Brahmananda I and going to share my experience with this product.I have bought one Whirlpool Inverter 800 VA, inside a half year the changeover/changing from AC to inverter or Inverter to AC Supply is failing, Lodged grumble through call-focus, Company establishment benefit workforce went to the administration gripe following seven days( however the organization is asserting to go to the grievance inside 48 hours).

As I would see it without understanding the idea of the dissension, the administration faculty(SP) supplanted the entire PCB with part pack following two days, again a similar issue looked by me, after such huge numbers of endeavors I have figured out how to supplant the Kit once more.

As I would like to think/encounter, Whirlpool Inverter has an assembling deformity and doesn't have the segment level administration as an approach to crush clients fiscally to any degree. For instance, the said item I have obtained paying Rs 4000/ - and the said Kit the organization is making a request to pay 2000-2500/ -+ Service charge. Additional intriguing, the Kit is having a 3-month guarantee, so every following 3 months there is a danger of the extra weight of 2500-3000/ - on the off chance that you purchase the Whirlpool Inverter. How interesting it is. In my view, Whirlpool Inverter most exceedingly bad items and administration insightful

Whirlpool UPS