Handy:

Whirlpool A Bad ordinary refrigerator provider
May 17, 2017 11:30 PM 1513 Views

Handy:

Hi Friends

Everyone says that Whirlpool is one of the best company in refregerator. But I had a very bad experience with this company. I was purchased whirlpool single door refrigetor 195 Ltr model befor 3 years at an rs. around 12000/-but after 1 year only it becomes start creating problems a lot. 1st its not at all working for cooling. when I called technician they told me that u have to fill the gas for colling .I just do that whereas I have one another refregerator which is 15 years old till now I have not refill ags and I am getting the same performance as day 1 i.e of electrolux. but after refilling again I found that its not working agani called technician they told me that the ice chamber must have to changed, I have spend approx rs. 4000/- for repairing the problem. again after two years just day before yesterday I again try to start the refregerator its not working. I was running the refergerator for more than 10 hours but it was unable to make cold 0.1% .So bad ihad suffered a big loss by purchase refregarator from whirlpool.

Whirlpool Single Door Refrigerator 195 MP 4DG