Handy:

Hyderabad India
My genuine review on Whirlpool ice magic Elite
Jan 17, 2017 01:05 PM 4104 Views

Handy:

Hi, I want to share my genuine review about Whirlpool Ice Magic 400 Elite.We purchased this Refrigerator three year back as it was good in look and design.The performance of this refrigerator is also good for two years.It is easy to operate and use.But somewhat difficult to clean due to its design.the consumption of electricity is also fine.But after the use of two years, the refrigerator suddenly stopped working as it was not even switching on.So I made a cal to the customer service and the customer service of Whirlpool is not good.They would give a proper information and register our issue when we call.I just reached the service center and complained about the issue then after one day they get back our home and find out the problem.They said that Some part in the refrigerator is gone so it should be replaced.However, I got it repaired but I am dissatisfied with this product durability.

In my opinion, it was not a recommendable product.Its durability is not up to the mark.

Thank you.