Handy:

Whirlpool

Whirlpool Refrigerators-Good Quality but ......
Nov 11, 2005 08:33 PM 6670 Views
(Updated Nov 11, 2005 08:33 PM)

Handy:

I had a Whirlpool 320 litre Fridge for the last 4-5 years and had to go in for a new one in exchange as the compressor of the old refrigerator packed up. I presume that happened because of our heartless electricity which fluctuates badly. We found the quality of the old fridge good and had no complaints. The new Ice Magic 400l Elite also looks good. However the fridge was delivered by a rickshaw puller who wanted someone to help him to unload and cart the fridge into the house. This was quite a task and speaks badly of the company. The company is insensitive to the customer. I would advise anybody going in for a fridge to use a good quality voltage stabiliser in view of the type of electric supply in our country. Although the compressors are nowadays carrying a 5 to 7 years warranty its always better to be extra careful in view of the undependable after sales service that most companies give.

Write a Review on Whirlpool Ice Magic 400 L Elite