Handy:

Whirlpool

Madurai India
Best Refrigerator I Have Ever Used
Oct 30, 2017 11:52 PM 1632 Views
(Updated Oct 31, 2017 11:45 PM)

Handy:

I found myself satisfied with the product, because I liked it very much.

Best Features:

Triple Door: There are lots of special sections that helps you to keep all your essentials in a proper manner. It consumes very less power and therefore reduces the electricity bill. Also flow of temperature level is very less from other section and so low power consumption. Deep Refrigerator is still divided into many sections where you can keep ice-cubes and ice-cream separately and also opt many other features.

Frost Free: I felt very happy for it, since I dont want to spend much efforts in cleaning. Main door has three toughened glass shelves. Incase if you want to keep large sized utensils, you can also remove the shelves for our convenient. Vegetable odour is managed and freshness is retained for long time.

I love the facility they provide to take out ice-cubes. You can keep the temperature at 1/2(medium level) during winter season, which still reduces the power.

Color variation is very nice.

The only drawback I found in this product is "No Lock" Facility is available.

Whirlpool FP 263D PROTTON ROY 240 L Triple Door Refrigerator