Handy:

Pathetic Product from whirlpool
May 08, 2017 05:25 PM 2415 Views

Handy:

My Complain Number.: PN 0517002227

Bought Whirlpool Fridge Protton Model in September 16, within 8 Months the Compressor is Damaged, it 3 days for engineers to figure out the issue. now they say we need to send an email to company asking for Compressor, They dont have any confirm as to how much time will it take to resolve the Issue, CC says 13-14 Days is the TAT. Spoke with another CC guy he says within 24 Working Hours.

Now I feel Cheated by Whirlpool Company Sales Person which said Compressor has Copper Coating n has no stability issues, and now within 7 Months the Compressor is damaged. Imagine Going without Fridge in the Torching Heat of 40 Deg in the Month of MAY. Loss of Food Items due to Damaged was Around RS 2500. Sales Center says Compressor is not available, whereas the Manufacturing Unit is in Pune my Hometown. Inquired for compressor from Private Seller, he has it for Around Rs 8000. Some it means people under warranty for their Product has to Suffer.

I will never ever buy any Whirlpool Product and will never recommend any one from my close to buy it. at least they will not have to undergo the agony and Pain what I have went through.

The Worst ever Before and After Sales Service. Pathetic.

Whirlpool FP 263D PROTTON ROY 240 L Triple Door Refrigerator