Handy:

Whirlpool

Whirlpool service sucks
Aug 10, 2009 12:04 PM 3506 Views

Handy:

I bought whirlpool 220L single door fridge last year. but the fridge started showing cooling problem in less than a year. I had raised this request with in warranty period. Still no action is yet taken for last one month. I am still in the process of chasing this. All the rquests I raised were closed saying some part of my fridge was replaced. Though none of the part is yet replaced and I am still facing cooling problems.

I was given a satisfaction code everytime I re raised the request which I haven't provided to service guys. But that just seems to be a formality. I feel like throwing my current fridge and buy a new LG one. Whirpool provides worst service poosible. Its just there to trouble you.

NEVER GO FOR WHIRPOOL PRODUCTS. THERE SERVICE SUCKS.

PS: I am gurgaon resident where whirlpool has it service center. So you can understand if a guy in a city of service center is chasing his problem for last one month and yet unresolved, how much its going to take for others.

Whirlpool 220 FF Regular