Handy:

Bangalore India
Horrible Customer Service
May 12, 2012 05:48 PM 2129 Views

Handy:

Whirlpool products are good but service is horrible - my fridge is not  working from 5 days and there is no response from the company. One  person visited to do basic check on first day and then told that he  doesnt know how to troubleshoot - so he will send somebody else(For  that also, he charged Rs. 280 visit fees and closed complaint!). Then, I have made numerous  calls to Whirlpool customer care, numbers given by service technician  and emails written to their helpdesk - but everytime, they give only one  reply - wait for our call.

This is the height of bad service - though when I visited complaint list  against Whirlpool on this website, I realized that I am not alone!  There are many people who have not got service for weeks and this  company is just cheater which doesnt provide after sales service at all.

Now, I dont think there is any meaning in waiting indefinitely from  these guys who have not got even time to call back once in 5 days - so  get it repaired with some shop(they should replace compressor which might be faulty and its in warranty period - but I will pay for it now) and then  file complaint in consumer court for mental agony and compensation.

I would recommend not to purchase this product if you are looking for any repairs or service - if you are ready to get it repaired outside, then only purchase.

Whirlpool 220 FF Regular