Handy:

Whirlpool

The New commer
Apr 19, 2018 09:34 PM 627 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Apr 19, 2018 09:37 PM)

Handy:

Hey guys. I brought this refrigerator before 3 months and I must say that it is a good refrigerator in a range 15000 . I bought this from a mall #Mantri_ Mall in #Yeshwantpura. as you all know in summer many time you need cold water or your food to be stored for a longer period of time and as I am a college student and staying outside I need something like this. . so that if I cook. then I can preserve it for a longer period of time and I can have it the time I want. that's why I bought this to survive the summer and I must say that it works really smooth . the cooling is really awesome. the operation of this machine is really nice. . its a medium height refrigerator. I bought it in violet colour it looks so attractive and really good if you want then you can search in net I guess the price will be a bit less . the time I went for buying this refrigerator in that mall they were like asking me around 15000 after bargaining and all I got it in 11500 around don't know whether the price is less in Amazon or Flipkart. if you are willing to buy this then first search the sides and then check for the market price and then buy it. this is the new member in my room. happy summer.

Whirlpool 190L Deluxe