Handy:

Very bad service
Dec 12, 2006 07:29 PM 3429 Views

Handy:

Hi All,

I bought 190 Elite whirlpool on jan 2005. It was running fine till October. October its compressor suddenly stopped working. I called the service center and lodged my complaint . I purchased this fridge from Bangalore . I lodged complaint on October. A service guy visited and told me compressoris failed. Compressor needs to be replaced which was under warranty, he told he will back tmrw to replace the compresser but he failed he never turn back, same thing happen more four times different guys comes says the same and promise to come back tommorow again . But till date no one as return. when ever I call they some are the other reason .But now it's December no are bother to provide service .I hope these guys are keen on there fubolous adds and forgets to provide the services. I believe why the whirlpool management are paying to the jobless poeple where they are not at all bother to attend the call and when they do they place on hold for then 10 minutes and cut the call.

I guessthere is no connection between customer care center and service center.There is no communication from any side after more than 100calls from my sides. I am totally frustrated with their service and will never buy Whirlpool product and advice all of readers the same. They know how tosell the product and then forgot to service. I do not know what to do now should I go for consumer court. I amwriting this review only because to aware all of you about the bad serviceprovided by whirlpool.

Whirlpool 190L Deluxe