Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Salem India
Whatsapp Messenger App
Dec 04, 2017 07:01 AM 686 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hi , today I am to share experience of reputed and free chatting, calling app named as WhatsApp. I have been using this app for last 4 years. This application have awesome features which other messenger doesn't have. This app works in android phones and need internet connection. So I no need to pay for each message and calls. The Layout design of WhatsApp is nice. Every section have its own work area. I can send and receives image, video, audio and document.

Using this application, I make call to friends and family member for free. I enjoy with group chatting with my friend and colleague. Interesting thing in this app , no need to pay money for international message. This save my recent messages until next time. I can share my current situation by status.

I like this application, because I stay connected with my friend and if want to so, I recommend to install this app from playstore.

WhatsApp