Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

+91-40-66228282

Latur, Maharashtra, India India
Extremely disappointed for customer service
Aug 19, 2016 06:19 PM 8454 Views (via Android App)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Ordering and deals with whaaky are really cool. I will no other site provides such types of best deals. But on other side, this site sends wrong product either in size or company or type of cloth. And on arrival, if one wants to lodge a complaint they dont even receive the call. Email responses make us to wiat for almost 8-10 days. Even they dont contact themselves for further returning procedure or dont even provide any tracking number for the shipment done.

I ordered a combo of 4 trousers. Firstly, I got them too late. Secondly, the trousers were nkt upto the mark and were literally totally different from those shown on site. Thirdly, trousers ordered were different in size from the ordered size. When I thoughy of replacement they didnt even oick their calls. Emaol response was quiye late like 10 days. Then they asked me to send those trousers back. But they didnt provide me where and how. I again had to wait for more 10 days for response. Onve I got response, I sent them back via post. On arrival they didnt even confirmed that they got it. Instead they sent me orderd number trousers. I directly received replacement aftr more 15 days. But this even they are of not orderd size. But I gave up upon them. And didnt contact them again to waste time.

Whaaky.com