Parking:

My fashion Designer.....
Dec 07, 2015 02:39 PM 8984 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

WESTSIDE is a sophisticated brand.I am a permanent buyer of WESTSIDE.They provides clothes, shoes, cosmetics, kids were, ladieswear, menswear.I usually buy kurtis and footwear from WESTSIDE.The quality of kurtis are very good and unique.May be the price of the products are little bit high but the products are worthy.The ambience is very pleasant and well decorated infrastructure.The sales persons are very helpful of WESTSIDE.

2 years ago I bought 1 pare footwear from westside which is located at Mani square Mall in Kolkata and till now I am using the footwear without any problem.once if u visit westside then u can not resist yourself to buy kurtis from WESTSIDE.Fabric of the garments are very good and  all the size  are available in WESTSIDE as your requirment.As I am a regular customer of WESTSIDE, they provides me a points accumulation card which is a big opportunity for me because I can get discounts on my shopping by using those points.Some of the collections are exclusively very nice.The colour of the kurtis are so attractive.I believe WESTSIDE brand and u can also.pls fill the blanks your good experience.Best fashion designer for me.'WESTSIDE'.

Store Results/Kolkata

22, Camac Street Block D

The Gariahat Mall13 Jamir Lane

Mani Square Mall 164/1 Maniktala Main Road, PS- Phoolbagan.

Westside - Kolkata