Parking:

Westside
Apr 18, 2015 05:36 PM 8257 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Westside is a retail chain of Tata Group with stores across the country. It has a very good collection of trendy, classy and affordable clothes both for men and women and even for kids.

My wife loves Westside a lot as she do her shopping from there only. Couple of months ago on her birthday we went there and she bought trousers, tops, leggings etc. for her from there and at a very good price. The clothes are really trendy and classy and the quality is excellent. I found the cost also reasonable when compared to the quality of the clothes.

She is very happy the kind of the clothes we bough from there and asks me to visit there again for any shopping. I have also bought a t-shirt from there at 399 for a regular use, it's very soft and still the shine of the t-shirt is not lost.

It's a good store. Enjoyed shopping at Westside and will recommend people to at least try to visit there once, am sure they will not come out empty hand.

Westside - Kolkata