Parking:

Store Range:

Prefer for Cotton clothes
Apr 24, 2015 08:59 PM 8023 Views
(Updated Apr 24, 2015 09:11 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

Westside located in Hyderabad near Public Garden [ Aam E Baag ] means Garden of common man.

It is a white color building, inside very cool and nice environment.

Staff members of Westside very friendly, yet helpful. This branch of Westside having much varieties of designer Kurtas, I have purchased many Tops from here. Always there some discount offers going on. If you like to buy cloths in Cotton, than must visit here, this is the perfect place for find out Cotton products, very nice and attractive designs you will find. Also having furniture, toys, cosmetic products, artificial jewelry. I always purchased something when ever visiting here in Westside. Product quality was always good, I have never faced problem till now.

I was regular customer of Westside Faridabad also on Mathura Road.

So, here also I like to go shop, the second store I know in Hyderabad only, or I prefer that most is located in Ameerpet, near Banjara Hills on Main Road. Its having much more variety than Public garden ones. Security System is also good.

But yes, not much space outside for parking, price is reasonable, can also buy grocery items.

Westside - Hyderabad