Parking:

Store Range:

Westside Lucknow A J Enterprises, Lucknow Singapore Mall CP-192, District Center Viraj Khand Road, Viraj Khand-4, Gomati Nagar, Lucknow 226010, UP

Lucknow India
Good quality clothes especially official wear.
Nov 10, 2017 01:16 AM 5718 Views (via Android App)

Parking:

Store Range:

Westside is a popular brand that deals in especially official wear for everyone and formal wear also it has many br

Branches all over india as well as outside of india and website is also available from where you can purchase online. So right now I am talking about westside gomti nagar Lucknow, clothes of westside's are excellent, soft , classy, attractive, long lasting and it has it's own popularity and quality of standard, reliability etc.

I'm wearing westside's clothes shopping since my college days, I remember that I had a one Westside's kurta ( blue ladies kurti ) and that was my favorite kurta and I used to wear it regularly now my younger sister wear that kurta, westside's ckothes are so qualty fabric that they are to be used for a 10 to 15 years in other world I will say that clothes are for long lasting. The store has a varities of ranges of clothes all seasonal wear, latest collection, trending especially official wear that I loved it and the store is also amazing it has amazing lightings amazing way of presentation and supportive staff, they help in everything. But one thing I will say about westside that, westside is very costly it has a high range of prices, lower average income people cannot afford it.

Because I buy a any dress that's cost goes like a 1400 to 1500 for one piece of any dress or kurta.

Parking Facilities are good enough, parking authority will take care of your vehicles you didn't have to worry about it .

I will suggest you guys that you should visit once.

Westside - Gomati Nagar - Lucknow