Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

66, 1, Wellsfargo Centre, Divyashree NSL Infrastructure Ltd, FEV Incubation Phase, Hyderabad 500031, TS

Hell in wells Fargo Operations (Retail, ADS)
May 29, 2020 01:00 PM 7503 Views

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Hell in wells Fargo Operations(Retail, ADS( Associate Document Stipulation)

I had been with this company for some time in Hyderabad location. I would say wells Fargo has high culture, diversity in the documentation. The best part of this company which I have liked is salary credits on the 26th of every month. In the organization there are many polices which looks highly professional environment. however managers treats them as slaves. They don't even give normal human values while addressing to the team members and use abusive words while addressing. Members are provided unrealistic targets to work. I would like say only team members are hard workers in this team rest of all mangers and team leaders login roaming in the entire office and rest in the Cafeteria. They are not hard working managers or Team leaders, they are actual hardly work. If you want to grow up the ladder l to the Team lead position you have to leak the boots, even you are not worthy person. I would say they are all one. if we raise your voice you will targeted badly.HR discussions will get revealed to the team leaders.

I have couple of experiences with the people. I have worked with Girish who is operation manger he was tortured me like a hell. you not allow to take break one more than one hour, if we are gone to break out area for the biobreak he monitors it. But I have hardly seen him working on the floor. Treats his team as slaves no respect at all. threats with PIP to throw out.

I have gone through one more pathetic experience is Working with Amit bhanja. He calls team members with Abey(Hindi word) all the time and Bigaan(Hyderabadi word) on the floor with louder voice. he was never available on the floor. He has blessing from management. When he was team member he has never worked it seems .threats with documentations.

I want to say if you work in this team you should kill your human values and work.

Wells Fargo India Solutions Pvt Ltd