Mathura Market, Rajiv Nagar, Main Road, Patliputra Colony, Patna 800013, BR

+91-8507770004

Patna India
Well food - not well anymore
Jun 07, 2017 06:18 PM 1447 Views (via Android App)

Well food is a well know resturant that provides very tasty food to eat all over india. But this resturant situated in patliputra is not performing well in terms of quality of food.

I have eaten many times in well food near my home which is in hamuman nagar and I was very much satisfied also but the well food resturant situated in patliputra is not at all good for eating. Their meals are not tasty. I dont know how they have hired such noobs to make food. I am sure my mother can make more tasty food than they do.

I along with my friends went there to eat as it was my birthday so I had to throw a party. We ordered both veg and non veg items. They took 20 to 25 minutes to prepare the order. We were very disappointed to eat that tasteless food. From that day we decided that we will never go there for eating.

After that we went to golgappa wala to eat golgappa. Atleast that was tasty to eat.

Well Food - Patliputra Colony - Patna